- Licensed Agent
- Extensive Corporate Relocation Experience
- USAA Mover's Advantage Experience
- Past Member - International Diamond Society - Coldwell Banker
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- GRI - Graduate of the REALTOR® Institute
- CRRS - Certified Residential Relocation Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Previews Property Specialist - Marketing Luxury Properties
- New Home Construction Specialist
I have lived in the Austin area all my life and in Round Rock since 1980. Growing up in Dripping Springs, living south of the river, north of the river, west of Mopac and now in Round Rock, I have watched the area go through a lot of growth over the years. I can use this knowledge and experience to help find your ideal combination of community, home and schools. In my "spare time" I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, and volunteering with various organizations.
I take real estate to heart and know that the purchase and sale of a home is something that can affect all of us for decades. I make it a point to get to know your goals, desires and the things that are important and plan accordingly to make it happen. I truly love this area and pride myself on my knowledge of current transactions, school districts, neighborhood information, and related services, including mortgage, insurance and inspection information.
I am a customer driven Realtor dedicated to achieving results and providing exceptional service. If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, I will put my 15 years of real estate expertise to work for you!