About Kay Guice
- BS Mathematics, University of Houston - Clear Lake
- GRI, Graduate of the Realtor Institute
- Realtor with Coldwell Banker United, 2007 - 2010
- Multi-million dollar Producer with Coldwell Banker 2008 & 2009
- 15+ years in the Real Estate Industry -- working in New Home Construction as an Estimator/Project Coordinator
- Member of WCAoR (Williamson County Board of Realtors, TAR (Texas Association of Realtors) and NAR (National Association of Realtors
- Round Rock Resident for over 17 years
- Volunteer with the Round Rock Serving Center, Meals on Wheels, Coats for Kids, Round Rock High School, Served on my daughter's Elementary School PTA Executive Board
I think it is equally important to know about my family as it is me. My family plays a major role in my life. My husband, "Buddy" Guice and I have been married for 20 years. We have been in the Austin area since 1990 and in Round Rock since 1993. Both of us were raised in the suburbs of Houston and we moved to this area when he was stationed at Bergstrom Air Force Base (before it was an airport). Buddy was in active duty in the Air Force for 9 years and then joined the Austin Police Department. He has been with APD since July, 1992. We have 2 daughters, Lauren 17 is a Senior and Layne 12 in 7th Grade.
My husband is a landscaper extraordinaire and I just enjoy the benefits of a beautifully landscaped yard. In my "spare" time, I am an avid scrapbooker and volunteer at my daughter's schools as well as RRISD. Together as a family we enjoy camping in our 5th Wheel Trailer in the Texas Hill Country or evenings in our backyard with friends.
Kay's website is http://www.kayguice.com/ and she can be reached at (512) 801-4064.